Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) are the combination of advanced technology and transport infrastructure to manage and operate the transportation system efficiently, road safety, reducing travel time and cost, environmental protection...
Management transport infrastructure efficiency:
• Optimal existing transportation infrastructure.
• Reduce traffic congestion, saving travel costs, create favorable conditions for travel and freight.
• Provide accurate traffic information quickly.
• Transportation infrastructure management.
Enhance capacity management
• Integration, information sharing between departments.
• Coordinate departments in handling traffic incidents.
• Provide information for making policy.
Ensuring traffic safety
• Reduce traffic accidents.
• Develop a traffic safety culture.
• Develop public transport, reducing personal vehicles.
• Reduce emissions.
• Minimize noise.
Construction of modern transport infrastructure
• Serve economic and social development.
• Improve competitiveness.
• Building a modern civilized city.
The main solution
- Toll Collection:
- Mobile Toll Collection.
- Electronic Toll Collection.
- Closed System.
- Automatic Fare Collection Parking.
- Automatic Fare Collection Parking via mobile devices.
- Bus Rapid Transit.
- Control Vehicle Weight Solution.
- Speed Enforcement System.
- LED Panel Solution.
- Traffic Flow Monitoring.
- Red-Light Enforcement System.
Project: Supply, install for automatic fare collection systems for intelligent transportation systems project under construction north-south expressway, ramp HCMC - Long Thanh - Dau Giay.
Investor: Corporation for infrastructure development and financial investment in Viet Nam.
Executive time: 10/10/2014
Project: Supply and install equipment for the toll station for car parking port Terminal 1 of investment project toll system car parking area at Terminal 1 - the international airports of Noi Bai.
Investor: Noi Bai International Aviation – Corporations Airports
Executive time: 16/06/2012
Project: Supply and install the remote camera system and the identity of license plate, the number of container at VICT of General Department of Vietnam Customs City Customs Ho Chi Minh City.
Investor: General Department of Vietnam Customs
Executive time: 16/08/2012
Project : Supply and install of electronic signage systems for intelligent transportation systems of project to build the North-South Expressway, HCMC - Long Thanh - Dau Giay.
Investor: Vietnam Expressway Services Engineering Joint Stock Company
Executive time: 10/10/2014
Project: Provide non- stop electronic toll devices at 3 pilot toll stations under construction investment projects non- stop toll system which combined to control of loading capacity on Expressway 1 and the Ho Chi Minh Road.
Investor: Tasco Joint Stock Company
Executive time: 30/12/2014
Project: Improving on design, provide and install for Intelligent Transport Systems Ha Noi - Hai Phong Expressway (Package EX-13)
Investor: Vinaconex - Alphanam Infrastructure Development and Investment Joint Stock Company
Executive time: 08/2015